Easter #ootd


Hello lovely people!
Hope you're all having a lovely Easter and to those that don't celebrate it - hope you're enjoying your free day haha!

I haven't blogged for so long and still feel like a complete tool when I sit here trying to figure out what cool, witty things to say but I decided to carry on with it despite my lack of creativity and free time.

Here is my OOTD ( outfit of the day for those who aren't up to the times.)

It's super chilled and comfortable though I'm sure some people cringe at the thought of socks and sandals being worn by a teenage girl and not by an German grandpa. 


I wore it to church this morning just to prove that you can still look cute when going to church. 

Below are where the clothing items can be found:

White T - Zara
Overall dress - Topshop
Necklace - Mr Price
Socks -  random school socks (loool)
Flatform Sandals - H&M

See y'all later 










No comments:

Post a Comment